Coppertone Defend & Care Sunscreen Whipped Lotion SPF 30, 5 oz:
- Stops up to 97% of damaging UV rays. Defend your skin against the sun's rays with this sunscreen that helps maintain vibrant, healthy-looking skin.
- Nourish your skin with antioxidant, Vitamin E, and moisturize with an ultra-hydrating formula in a whipped lotion that absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Keep your pores clear and avoid breakouts with this specially-designed sunscreen that delivers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is water resistant (80 minutes).
- Apply whenever your day takes you outside, on your morning commute, running errands, or spending a day at the beach with friends and family.
- This pack includes one 5-ounce SPF 30 sunscreen lotion bottle.
Stop Use Indications: For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. ■ keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. ■ use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. ■ do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Skin Care Concern: Sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients: Water, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, behenyl alcohol, glycerin, styrene/acrylates copolymer, dicaprylyl ether, microcrystalline cellulose, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, butylated PVP, Palmitic acid, stearic acid, myristyl alcohol, chlorphenesin, tocopherol (vitamin E), cellulose gum, lecithin, disodium EDTA, lauryl alcohol, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, fragrance, nitrous oxide
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 8%
Instructions: ■ apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure ■ do not dispense or apply directly on face. Dispense into hands and apply to face ■ use in well-ventilated areas ■ reapply: ■ after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating ■ immediately after towel drying ■ at least every 2 hours ■ Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: ■ imit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. ■ wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses • children under 6 months: Ask a doctor